This was a really fun webcast I had the pleasure of doing with Mike Murry and Don from EH.NET. I am pumped about working on the SE Masterclass with Mike. He is a huge resource in the SE community and we are setting the bar impossibly high for this class.
In this 1-hour webcast, you'll be taken on a whirlwind adventure back to the days of the first charlatan, forward to the dawn of the Internet and smack dab into the present where these two topics are merging to form the most effective attacks to date.
- Brief history
- How do I utilize recon data in a SE attack
- Highly effective client-side attacks combining SE with exploit frameworks like Core IMPACT & Metasploit
- Business value in adding SE to your pen testing efforts
- How to learn what they know
It has become imperative to assemble a world-class team of experts to train professionals on the technologies and methods of the most dangerous and costly attackers, social engineers. ChicagoCon has responded with the first ever offering of the Social Engineering Master Class, developed and taught by Mike and Chris from May 4 - 8, 2009. For more information, please visit www.chicagocon.com/2009s/semasterclass.html.
If you are looking for a class to show you a new way to ask for a password or silly parlor tricks to mess with someone's head, then this course is not for you! If, however, you desire to uncover advanced level material of both a technical and psychological manner, and learn the repeatable methods to gather intelligence, execute attacks, manipulate situations, and formally track a company's susceptibility to social engineering... and be able to mess with someone's head, then there simply is no other course like this in the world.
Two additional announcements:
- After the live event, come right back to this thread to talk to Chris and Mike.
- A coupon code for a huge discount to the Social Engineering Master Class at ChicagoCon 2009s will be shown during the webcast. Don't miss it!!
HERE IT IS!
If you want to ask questions or make comments about the class, we have opened up a thread on EH net to keep the interaction going.